MONEX BOOM are bringing you the latest Singapore stock promotion:
|0.188% Commission Rate for Singapore Stocks
||Free Real-time Quote for Singapore Stocks
|You can enjoy the special commission 0.188% (min. SGD 18 or USD 15 or HKD 108) for SG stocks trading from to .
||From to , you can access real-time quote for Singapore stocks and other products (such as REITs and ETFs) listed on SGX for free.
*Terms and conditions applied. Click here for details.
This fabulous Singapore stocks promotion is registration-free. Let’s start exploring the Singapore market with these commission and real-time quote offer!
* If you wish to learn more about Singapore market, please visit the website of Singapore Stock Exchange: https://www.sgx.com
Special Commission Rate for Singapore Stock Trading (the "Promotion") – Terms and Conditions
Other Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is offered by Monex Boom Securities (H.K.) Limited ("MONEX BOOM" or “the Company”).
- The Promotion is valid from to with both dates inclusive (the "Promotion Period").
- The Promotion is valid for all individual or joint clients (including existing and new clients) who hold an account with MONEX BOOM ("Client"), excluding MONEX BOOM's staff and their family members, MONEX BOOM's corporate partners and clients introduced by them.
- Special Commission Rate for Singapore Stock Trading
During the Promotion Period, Clients can enjoy special commission rate of 0.188% (minimum SGD 18 or USD 15 or HKD 108 per trade) ("Singapore Stocks Special Commission Rate") for buying and selling Singapore stocks ("Singapore Trades");
- Singapore Stock Free Real Time Quotes
- Clients can enjoy real time Singapore stock quotes for free, from the next calendar month of account opening to .
- Free Offer of Singapore RTQ is on a first-come-first-served basis, subject to availability.
- Real time quotes for Singapore stocks service are provided by Singapore Exchange.
- The above Promotion benefits are applicable to Singapore Trades successfully placed via Internet (computer or mobile) and executed through Clients' Account during the Promotion Period.
Singapore Trades placed by phone through which standard commission rate applies. The standard commission rate is 0.30%, minimum SGD 30. Please click here for fees and charges details.
- Clients are still required to pay other pass-on charges (including but not limited to sales tax and trading fee) for each Japan Trade. Please click here for details.
- "Singapore stocks" is defined as stocks listed and traded on the stock exchanges in Singapore.
- The Promotion is a reduction of brokerage fee for securities trading.
- New Clients can also enjoy a waiver of HKD 200 Account Opening Fee.
- The entitlement to the offers under the Promotion is non-transferable, non-exchangeable or non-redeemable for cash or other services, or it cannot be used to settle any other charges or retained for future use.
- Each New Client is eligible for the Promotion only once. Clients cannot obtain additional benefits by opening another individual or joint account.
- The Promotion can be used in conjunction with No Minimum Commission for Warrant/CBBC Trading offer (i.e. New clients can enjoy a special rate of 0.0675%, without minimum commission, for all buy and sell trade transaction of Hong Kong warrants and CBBCs, click here for details).
- Except the offer in paragraph 13 above, the Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other commission and trading offers (including but not limited to commission waiver, rebates or discount) (if there is any), unless otherwise specified.
Risk Disclosure (Securities)
- All remarks and footnotes stated in any relevant promotional materials shall form part of the promotional terms and conditions.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of offers above, the decision of MONEX BOOM shall be final and conclusive.
- Where there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
- No person other than the client and MONEX BOOM (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Investment involves risks. Prices of securities may go up as well as down and may even become valueless.
- Investors should not only base on this website alone to make any investment decision, but should read in detail of the relevant Risk Disclosure Statements.
- Investors should seriously consider if investment in the relevant shares is suitable for his/her investment needs by reference to his/her financial position and other conditions and needs before deciding whether to invest in the relevant shares. If required, investors should obtain independent legal, financial and other professional advice before making any investment decision.
Important Disclaimer: This website shall not constitute or be regarded as an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, and no offers or sales of any security will be made in jurisdictions where such offers or sales are not authorized, qualified or exempted from regulation.
The content of this website is issued by MONEX BOOM and has not been reviewed by the SFC.