01 Jan 2018
Japan Stock Special Commission 0.188% (remittance charge waiver)
Provide a Free Japan Real-time Quotes subscription (max 1-year). Let’s lead your way to better Japan stock investment!
Terms and conditions applied. Click here for details.
Existing clients can enjoy special commission automatically! Try our upgraded service for Japan stock investment!
01 Jan 2018
31 December 2018
Special Commission Rate for Japan Stock Trading Promotion (the "Promotion") – Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is offered by Monex Boom Securities (H.K.) Limited ("MONEX BOOM").
- The Promotion is valid from 01 Jan 2018 to 31 December 2018 with both dates inclusive (the "Promotion Period").
- The Promotion is valid for all individual or joint clients (including existing and new clients) who hold an account with MONEX BOOM ("Client"), excluding MONEX BOOM's staff and their family members, MONEX BOOM's corporate partners and clients introduced by them.
- Special Commission Rate for Japan Stock Trading
During the Promotion Period, Clients can enjoy :
- special commission rate of 0.188% (minimum JPY 2,500 per trade) ("Japan Stocks Special Commission Rate") for buying and selling Japan stocks ("Japan Trades"); and
- waiver for pass-on remittance charge (JPY 1,500 per Japan Trade).
- Free Japan Real Time Quotes
- New Clients can enjoy free real time quotes for Japan stocks, from the next calendar month of account opening to 31 January 2019.
- Free Japan RTQ Offer is on a first-come-first-served basis, subject to availability.
- Real time quotes for Japan stocks service are provided by Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- The above promotion benefits are applicable to Japan Trades successfully placed via Internet (computer or mobile) and executed through Clients' Account during the Promotion Period.
Japan Trades placed by phone through which standard commission rate applies. The standard commission rate is 0.30%, minimum JPY 2,500. Please click here for fees and charges details.
- Clients are still required to pay other pass-on charges (including but not limited to sales tax and trading fee) for each Japan Trade. Please click here for details.
- "Japan stocks" is defined as stocks listed and traded on the stock exchanges in Japan.
- The Promotion is a reduction of brokerage fee for securities trading.
- New Clients can also enjoy a waiver of HKD 200 Account Opening Fee.
- The entitlement to the offers under the Promotion is non-transferable, non-exchangeable or non-redeemable for cash or other services, or it cannot be used to settle any other charges or retained for future use.
- Each New Client is eligible for the Promotion only once. Clients cannot obtain additional benefits by opening another individual or joint account.
- The Promotion can be used in conjunction with No Minimum Commission for Warrant/CBBC Trading offer (i.e. New clients can enjoy a special rate of 0.0675%, without minimum commission, for all buy and sell trade transaction of Hong Kong warrants and CBBCs, click here for details).
- Except the offer in paragraph 13 above, the Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other commission and trading offers (including but not limited to commission waiver, rebates or discount) (if there is any), unless otherwise specified.
- All remarks and footnotes stated in any relevant promotional materials shall form part of the promotional terms and conditions.
- MONEX BOOM reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions or suspend or withdraw part or all of the benefits of the Promotion at any time at its discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of offers above, the decision of MONEX BOOM shall be final and conclusive.
- Where there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
- No person other than the client and MONEX BOOM (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Investment involves risks. Prices of securities may go up as well as down and may even become valueless.
- Investors should not only base on this website alone to make any investment decision, but should read in detail of the relevant Risk Disclosure Statements.
- Investors should seriously consider if investment in the relevant shares is suitable for his/her investment needs by reference to his/her financial position and other conditions and needs before deciding whether to invest in the relevant shares. If required, investors should obtain independent legal, financial and other professional advice before making any investment decision.
Important Disclaimer: This website shall not constitute or be regarded as an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, and no offers or sales of any security will be made in jurisdictions where such offers or sales are not authorized, qualified or exempted from regulation.
The content of this website is issued by MONEX BOOM and has not been reviewed by the SFC.